I’m addicted…
To Mel’s massages that is. Yes, this past weekend the women of Cornerstone went to Lake City for a women’s retreat. It was splendid! Nice time to get away and get some spiritual refreshment. The speaker was great and shared with us much insight into how to have a deeper, and more meaningful relationship with the Lord. I also got to hang out with Heather and Kate as we floated through Redwing on a shopping excursion. Heather, now that you have the sugar bowl and creamer set, I’m looking forward to some fabulous Scottish scones! Now getting back to the massage thing, Mel, a massage therapist, so generously volunteered her time to give 5-minute massages to whoever wanted one. Sign me up! It was 5 minutes of pure relaxation, a girl could get used to this. As always though, it was good to get back home. Missed the hubby and the kids!
It's never a dull moment here in the Spande household, little Isaac apparently clogged the drain in the bathroom sink with a ROLL of toilet paper and it’s apparently all over the bathroom floor, gotta go, YIKES, I need Mel!
It's never a dull moment here in the Spande household, little Isaac apparently clogged the drain in the bathroom sink with a ROLL of toilet paper and it’s apparently all over the bathroom floor, gotta go, YIKES, I need Mel!

3 Comments:
Dana, you're welcome to the Anonby "Scottish-Norwegian" B&B and Tea Room(TM) anytime; We'll send Scott and Brian Steinhorst over to play with Mike and the kids, I think. And perhaps we'll each schedule an hour with Mel beforehand and bring her back with us for tea. :o)
By
Heather, at 5:10 PM
Hey Dana! Did you also see Mike in the picture with the older kiddies? Yeah, they got both our mugs on the Cornerstone website, don't know if that's good or bad.
Heather, I will definately take you up on the Tea Room thing. The Anonby "Scottish-Norwegian" B&B, sounds lovely! :o)
By
Dana, at 9:42 PM
next time i get a cut will you do my back a little bit
dad
By
Anonymous, at 8:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home