Writer's Blog

Thursday, February 03, 2005

From rags to riches, to stripes, then to riches again

Who could go from domestic diva, to felon, to future reality TV star? Yeah, you guessed it, everybody’s favorite lifestyle expert Martha Stewart. Yes, the matriarch of all things domestic will get her very own spin-off show of the Apprentice. I’m assuming that Martha will take several aspiring perfect napkin folders, under her very controlling wing. The shows executive producer is none other than “The Donald.” You’ve seen what he’s done for New York real estate; imagine the success he’ll achieve with the domestic goddess herself. Just when you think that she’s all washed up, she comes back with a vengeance both personally and financially. Her prison stint will definitely prove to have been a cash cow for this once perfect hostess. I just wonder what Martha’s catch phrase will be, you know like Trump’s is “you’re fired!” Chime in with your thoughts.

1 Comments:

  • No kidding, I'm laughing right now just thinking about it! :o)

    By Blogger Dana, at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home