Meet The Next American Idol
Okay I came across this piece of gut busting entertainment on someone’s blog. Apparently it’s been making the rounds, and now I’m posting it on mine. Let me just say, “Oh, my word.” This guy is… well… I’m at a loss for words. Tune in for some rip-roaring laughter, at this poor guys expense. My stomach muscles got a serious workout watching this crooner’s jaw dropping talents. Well, I guess he did put it out there.

3 Comments:
Apparently that guy has done quite a few of those. I haven't seen the others though. -Jeremy
By
Anonymous, at 2:08 PM
You're kidding, there's more? He has way too much free time. I would like to view his other song renditions however. I guess that makes me sadder than him.
By
Dana, at 11:24 PM
That is awesome. He was on the local news sometime last week. I am glad to know where to find him. When I need a break from writing a good laugh is just a couple of mouse clicks away.
Thanks.
By
Anonymous, at 10:17 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home