Mr. Mom
This one’s for all of you dads out there. Apparently moms aren’t the only ones who can give their fussy baby a bit of “skin.” Yeah, you read it right, when mom’s away, daddy’s nipple is just thing to help calm the little tyke. Okay, so when I heard about this, my maternal being just cringed. I nursed three babies, and it was awesome, but to encourage dads to fulfill that role is just plain unnatural. It may work in the Congo, but it sure and heck won’t work here. I’m all for dads taking an active role in the nurturing process of their babies, but c’mon this is just straight up “creepy.”
I wonder how Barbara Walters would feel having to sit next to a man on an airplane “nursing” his baby, after all, we know how “uncomfortable” it was for Barbara when she saw a woman seated near her on a plane nursing her baby, the nerve!
I wonder how Barbara Walters would feel having to sit next to a man on an airplane “nursing” his baby, after all, we know how “uncomfortable” it was for Barbara when she saw a woman seated near her on a plane nursing her baby, the nerve!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home