yeah...yeah...
Keep your pants on bro, I know I've been a deadbeat blogger as of late. C'mon, cut me some slack, I've been busy. School's been kicking my butt, I feel like I can't even catch my breath. I do like it though. I finally started my clinicals at the hospital, so that's been good, and I haven't severely hurt anyone, so that's really good! Another reason for my slacking in the blog department has been that there's really nothing to write about it seems. Same old, blah, blah junk in the media, you know their rallying cry, "everyone in the Bush administration including the janitor is corrupt." I don't have the energy to defend them right now. And Wilma, were you guys affected at all? I bet you're glad to be moving back! And no, you can't have Brandy back :o) Let's see what else, oh the creepy TomKat relationship, well, I guess I did put my two cents in on that one. I don't care about the World Series, it's kind of boring. And television dosen't get watched much by me these days. This might be the first season where I'm not tracking every reality show that's out there. I may clear a path for American Idol however. Other than that, the kids are good, the hubby's great, and I'm glad to know that you're still reading the blog! Speaking of deadbeats, when's the last time you updated yours? hmm...

1 Comments:
i'm glad your are back also
where is dinner?
By
Anonymous, at 4:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home