It's Christmas Break...
Woo Hoo! I just completed my first semester of nursing school. I took my final exam tonight and I'm looking forward to having a month off! The kids and I have some Christmas baking to do! I have quite a list of things that I'm going to try and cram into this "month break" from school, who knows if I'll be able to fit it all in though. For sure, the top three priorities are to paint the boy's bedrooms, finish painting the kitchen, and clean out my "craft/junk" room. Don't know if this will all happen in a 30 day period, but we'll just see. I'll do anything as long as it dosen't involve reading a nursing textbook.
Hey Dana how are things in Fargo??? Can you believe it, one semester down, three more to go.
Hey Dana how are things in Fargo??? Can you believe it, one semester down, three more to go.

2 Comments:
I always known you had it in you
Dad and Mon
By
Anonymous, at 9:46 AM
Congrats, Dana! Enjoy your break!
By
Heather, at 12:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home