Writer's Blog

Monday, November 14, 2005

The new Barney???


Look whose coming to PBS in the fall of 2006. I love Curious George. Ben has been checking out all of the Curious George books from the school library. It's nice to see these classic characters being incorporated into childrens television programming. Now if they could just get Harold and The Purple Crayon ,or Amelia Bedelia ,I'd be happy!

1 Comments:

  • Of course not, Dana you are an awesome mom! It's funny that you mention the behavior of Curious George, I was reading Ben a Curious George book the other night, and I thought that very same thing about him. He's not "curious," he's just plain disobedient at times, and in the end he does get rewarded. Oh well, I still love the little guy, always have.

    Another one of my faves was Pipi Longstocking! Remember her?

    By Blogger Dana, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home