Writer's Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Can you drive to London?

You Belong in London
A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.



What City Do You Belong In?

A little bit "punk rock"? Um yeah, not so much.

Guess, I'll never really know how well I'll "get along" with London as I don't care to fly. I need to get over that.


2 Comments:

  • Dana, you'll just need to pump yourself full of Tylenol PM and get over it... ;o) The flight may not be the greatest, but an overseas vacation is AWESOME! Might I suggest Scotland? :o)

    By Blogger Heather, at 9:27 AM  

  • The overseas vacation part sounds very attractive! It's the getting there part that dosen't quite appeal to me. Perhaps your Tylenol PM cocktail will do just the trick! :o)

    By Blogger Dana, at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home