Who'll be in the top 12???
Okay...what on earth was happening to Taylor Hicks tonight? I mean... what the heck was he trying to do? I thought he was going to injure himself at one point. I love this guy, but Oh... My... Word... his body twitches, no contortions were totally out of control. Seriously, if you were just tuning in to American Idol for the first time and hadn't seen Taylor until this point, you would think that something was physically wrong with the man. He's still one of my favs though! I'm also really liking Elliot Yamin, he has a great voice. I still think the guys are outsinging the girls by a mile. Although Mandisa was awesome the other night, her rendition of Chaka Khan's I'm Every Women was amazing.

1 Comments:
What wae he doing
I think I will go back to the Gals
at least they look better
By
Anonymous, at 9:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home