Writer's Blog

Sunday, February 05, 2006

And the winner is...

Who cares.

The superbowl means nothing to me. I'm in it for the food and the commercials, and they weren't even that good this year, the commercials that is, the food was excellent. Although I did get a good chuckle out of the "streaking sheep" if you didn't see it, that probably dosen't sound so good. Also, Sprint did appeal to my juvenile side with their commercial which featured two guys in a locker room, one of them brags about the "crime deterrent" ability of his cell phone. The other guy in the locker room attempts to steal his wallet and the cell phone guy launches his phone at the dudes head and knocks him out. Mike and I laughed pretty good at that one.

And the Strolling Bones half-time concert was...well... forgettable. Seriously, they looked like a bunch of skeletons up there. The years have not been kind to them. At least there were no "wardrobe malfunctions." Thank goodness for tape delays, I'm not quite sure how well I'd of recovered if there was a "malfunction" with Mick's wardrobe. What an alarming thought...SCARY!

Oh, and I did want the Seahawks to win, only because my 5 year old was rooting for them. When I asked him why them and not the other team he said, "because, I want them to win."
Well, okay then.

Oh to be that uncomplicated *sigh*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home