Yeah...um...
Everyone knows that I love a good bargain, but c'mon this is ridiculous!
Below is an actual add that was posted on Twin Cities Free Market:
FEMININE PRODUCTS PICK UP PENDING Available: I purchased these, and they don't work for me. But, I'm sure that they would be great for someone else. They are called Instead- here's the website- http://www.softcup.com/ Let me know when you can come pick them up. I think that a six pack at Target was around $5. I have 16 of them. (Item #115495) Posted: Jun 24, 2006 1:32 PM City: St. Paul County: RAMSEY
Yeah...free bookshelf perhaps, this... not so much.
Below is an actual add that was posted on Twin Cities Free Market:
FEMININE PRODUCTS PICK UP PENDING Available: I purchased these, and they don't work for me. But, I'm sure that they would be great for someone else. They are called Instead- here's the website- http://www.softcup.com/ Let me know when you can come pick them up. I think that a six pack at Target was around $5. I have 16 of them. (Item #115495) Posted: Jun 24, 2006 1:32 PM City: St. Paul County: RAMSEY
Yeah...free bookshelf perhaps, this... not so much.

1 Comments:
You said it sister! I am frugal, but not "free feminine products" frugal.
I went to their website also, and yes it seems like a very strange product indeed. I don't get it.
By
Dana, at 10:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home