BLEEPING RABBITS!!!
I have been diligently working on beautifying my perennial garden. It's a lot of work, but the payoff is worth it, and quite honestly it relaxes me.
So, every morning I go out to my garden, and I check on the progress of my "new" plants to make sure they are growing, and to see if any of them have revealed their beautiful flowers. To my joy, one of my new plants had several little buds that appeared to be in the "budding" stages. Well... not so fast... the mangy little rodent like creatures called rabbits have invaded my garden and eaten ALL the buds off my plant that were ready to flower one of these days. Instead of seeing delicate purplish flowers, these vile creatures have left me with a pathetic, limp, plant carcass.
I need to figure out a more permanent solution to ridding my garden of these plant eating savages. Clapping my hands and shooing them away isn't working.
Contemptible little beasts!
So, every morning I go out to my garden, and I check on the progress of my "new" plants to make sure they are growing, and to see if any of them have revealed their beautiful flowers. To my joy, one of my new plants had several little buds that appeared to be in the "budding" stages. Well... not so fast... the mangy little rodent like creatures called rabbits have invaded my garden and eaten ALL the buds off my plant that were ready to flower one of these days. Instead of seeing delicate purplish flowers, these vile creatures have left me with a pathetic, limp, plant carcass.
I need to figure out a more permanent solution to ridding my garden of these plant eating savages. Clapping my hands and shooing them away isn't working.
Contemptible little beasts!

2 Comments:
we sprinkle cayenne pepper on our plants; the rabbits may chomp a few flowers initially -- but that certainly seems to teach them, and keep them away.
By
Heather, at 11:57 AM
try the irish spring soap
By
Anonymous, at 4:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home