Writer's Blog

Monday, March 07, 2005

Cheeeeeeeese.....

I took the kids to the dentist today, and I’m happy to report that they are STILL cavity free! According to Dr Thomas the kids have strong, healthy teeth. Even little Isaac got his teeth cleaned today. He did very well for his first time in the dentist chair. I on the other hand was not that fortunate. I came away from the appointment with one little surface cavity on one of my teeth. I’m also due to have a crown put on a back molar that had a root canal a couple years ago. Seriously, I have to vent for a little bit here, I don’t get it, how is it that I brush 2 to 3 times a day, floss my teeth EVERYDAY, and I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, yet my teeth suck! Mike NEVER flosses, and NO cavities. And the kids, their typical kids, not always the best at brushing, however I do get on them about it, especially, when I can see a fuzzy coating of plaque on their teeth or they get right in my face with their breath and I’m like, WHOA… go brush your teeth, but NO cavities for them. Hopefully they got Mikes genes when it comes to their teeth and eyesight, because if not, they’ll be blind as a bat with rotten teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home