Writer's Blog

Friday, July 15, 2005

The Threat…

So my dear hubby informed me the other day that I have until the morning of Aug 10th to de-clutter the house or he’ll do it. The kids and I are leaving Aug 10th to visit my dear friend Dana in Fargo ND. Mike has “encouraged” me, to “clean up my act” if you will, before I leave otherwise the clutter in our house is fair game for the landfill. I do admit that I’m somewhat of a packrat, but its organized clutter (is that even possible…huh). Anyway, I guess I’ll have to start the decluttering process to avoid having my “goods” tossed in the back of a Waste Management Truck!

2 Comments:

  • I'm not going to say a word about this.

    I couldn't have any thing like this in my house
    (computer stuff??)

    Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 PM  

  • My "good intentions" are headed for the landfill I do believe. *sigh* Can't wait to see you Dana Dane with the fame...haha!

    By Blogger Dana, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home