FreakShow!
Silent birth my butt! Tom Cruise is an absolute nutjob! Yeah, why doesn’t Katie pound him over the head with a 2x4 and we’ll see if he can take the beat down without making a peep. As a woman who has given birth to 3 beautiful babies, the births were amazing, but there was nothing “silent” about them. No, I didn’t scream my head off, but seriously, it’s painful, and making a noise or two is understandable and I don’t believe for one minute that my babies were “traumatized” by the experience. I might also add that it’s entirely possible to go through this experience without taking any pain medication; I did it medication free with 2 of my 3 babies. However, if you need meds, take the meds sister! And what’s this about not talking to the baby for 7 days after it’s born? That is absolute lunacy! That baby needs to hear its mother’s voice, it provides him/her a sense of calm and security as mom’s voice is the one baby will recognize first. Seriously Tom, get a freaking life!
The comment from Julie Lisle is right on the money!
The comment from Julie Lisle is right on the money!

2 Comments:
being blisfully ignorant on this topic, let me just say that if/when the time comes I'll be scheduling that epidural weeks ahead; if only that were possible. ;o) I have yet to figure why celebs are so drawn to Scientology. All I can think is poor little Joey Potter...
By
Heather, at 1:45 PM
Yes, the anesthesiologist becomes a good friend. :o)
I agree, what happened to the cute girl from Dawson's Creek. She's gone over to the Scientology darkside.
By
Dana, at 12:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home