Cry Me A River
Apparently Oliver Stone gets his feelings hurt when he and his brotherhood of Hollywood leftist are met with some opposition over their “speaking” out on issues. He doesn’t quite enjoy being called names by those who would oppose his views, and he's pleaded with the media to become more "supportive." What?!? How much more supportive do you want them to be, they're one of you!
This is so typical, the Hollywood elites can dish it out all day long calling this President every viscous name in the book, and trashing the United States whenever possible, but when their views are remotely criticized, they throw an all out temper tantrum. I don’t care if they speak out, they have every right to, but if you’re going to go around saying the kind of crap that I’ve listed below, yeah right, people are going to say something. Grow up!
“The lie that brought us into war was that Iraq was a threat to us....It was an attempt at a corporate takeover. This was about oil. It wasn't about human rights. It's not about human rights....It is the Bush/Cheney cartel's fault....Team Bush is more radically corrupt than Richard Nixon ever tried to be....It is, in fact, a conspiracy of the 43rd Reich.”
-Janeane Garofalo
Hey Janeane, why are you so angry?
“I despise him [President George W. Bush]. I despise his administration and everything they stand for....To my mind the election was stolen by George Bush and we have been suffering ever since under this man's leadership....There has to be a movement now to really oppose what he is proposing because it's unconstitutional, it's immoral and basically illegal....It is an embarrassing time to be an American. It really is. It's humiliating.”
-Actress Jessica Lange
Hey Jess, same question.
“This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House (you call them ‘hawks', but I would never disparage such a fine bird) have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist.”
-Former Cheers star Woody Harrelson
You were much funnier as the bafoon bartender from Indiana.
"When I see an American flag flying, it's a joke."
-Robert Altman
Really Bob, so it’s a joke that thousands of Americans died for that flag?
"I not only think that they (U.S. leaders) are misguided, but I think they know exactly what they are doing and I think that they are men who are possessed of evil."
-Harry Belafonte
Hey banana boat man, why can’t you be as endearing and cheerful as the Caribbean infused songs you sing?
"The real terrorist threats are George W. Bush and his band of brown-shirted thugs."
-Sandra Bernhard
So Sandra, how’s the career going?
"I think the U.S. is terrifying and it saddens me. You only have to look at the state of affairs in America. I do worry about my children. As a parent you are always concerned...I just want them to be in a place where they are going to be strong enough to be able to make the right choices. Unfortunately we're in a position where people are so irresponsible that human life holds so little value to them."
-Tom Cruise
Hey Tommy, your weird relationship terrifies me, and I too worry about your children.
"I'm saying that the moral climate within the ruling class in this country is not that different from the moral climate within the ruling class of Hitler's Germany."
-David Clennon, star of the hit CBS television series "The Agency"
Um… it’s a little different…
"I'm not comparing Bush to Adolf Hitler - because George Bush, for one thing, is not as smart as Adolf Hitler. And secondly George Bush has much more power than Adolf Hitler ever had."
-same idiot as above
"I don't know if a country where the people are so ignorant of reality and of history, if you can call that a free world."
-Jane Fonda
And you would know about ignorant.
"When Communist U.S.S.R. was a superpower, the world was better off. The right-wing media is trying to marginalize the peace movement."
-Janeane Garofalo
Seriously Janeane, go take a spa day, relax a little, you’re a bit uptight.
"America has never paid any attention to other people, so it's absurd for Bush to say that it's all in the best interests of the Iraqi people."
-Richard Gere
Oh really Rich, tell that to the thousands of people that America has “paid” attention to over the years.
"Yes, (Bush is a) racist. We all knew that but the world is only finding it out now. As Texas's governor, Bush led a penitentiary system that executed more people than all the other U.S. states together. And most of the people who died from (the) death penalty were Afro-Americans or Hispanics. (Bush) promoted a Conservative program, designed to eliminate everything Americans had accomplished so far in matters of race and equality."
-Danny Glover
Danny, comments like these are really starting to make me not like you…and I’ve always liked you. You were great in the Lethal Weapon movies!
"I think George Bush is such an embarrassment to America in the way that he doesn't take the rest of the world into consideration.
-Gwenyth Paltrow
How much consideration did you have for your daughter when you named her "Apple?"
"Here in France I feel at home."
-Madonna
Here in America, I’m glad you feel at home in France too.
"I think war is based in greed and there are huge karmic retributions that will follow. I think war is never the answer to solving any problems. The best way to solve problems is to not have enemies."
-Sheryl Crow
Huh????
"I don't believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it's wrong. I don't have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don't have that much respect for Bush. He's about war, I'm not about war - a lot of people aren't about war."
-Avril Lavigne
Like really Avirl, that’s like totally profound, like totally you know, totally.
This is so typical, the Hollywood elites can dish it out all day long calling this President every viscous name in the book, and trashing the United States whenever possible, but when their views are remotely criticized, they throw an all out temper tantrum. I don’t care if they speak out, they have every right to, but if you’re going to go around saying the kind of crap that I’ve listed below, yeah right, people are going to say something. Grow up!
“The lie that brought us into war was that Iraq was a threat to us....It was an attempt at a corporate takeover. This was about oil. It wasn't about human rights. It's not about human rights....It is the Bush/Cheney cartel's fault....Team Bush is more radically corrupt than Richard Nixon ever tried to be....It is, in fact, a conspiracy of the 43rd Reich.”
-Janeane Garofalo
Hey Janeane, why are you so angry?
“I despise him [President George W. Bush]. I despise his administration and everything they stand for....To my mind the election was stolen by George Bush and we have been suffering ever since under this man's leadership....There has to be a movement now to really oppose what he is proposing because it's unconstitutional, it's immoral and basically illegal....It is an embarrassing time to be an American. It really is. It's humiliating.”
-Actress Jessica Lange
Hey Jess, same question.
“This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House (you call them ‘hawks', but I would never disparage such a fine bird) have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist.”
-Former Cheers star Woody Harrelson
You were much funnier as the bafoon bartender from Indiana.
"When I see an American flag flying, it's a joke."
-Robert Altman
Really Bob, so it’s a joke that thousands of Americans died for that flag?
"I not only think that they (U.S. leaders) are misguided, but I think they know exactly what they are doing and I think that they are men who are possessed of evil."
-Harry Belafonte
Hey banana boat man, why can’t you be as endearing and cheerful as the Caribbean infused songs you sing?
"The real terrorist threats are George W. Bush and his band of brown-shirted thugs."
-Sandra Bernhard
So Sandra, how’s the career going?
"I think the U.S. is terrifying and it saddens me. You only have to look at the state of affairs in America. I do worry about my children. As a parent you are always concerned...I just want them to be in a place where they are going to be strong enough to be able to make the right choices. Unfortunately we're in a position where people are so irresponsible that human life holds so little value to them."
-Tom Cruise
Hey Tommy, your weird relationship terrifies me, and I too worry about your children.
"I'm saying that the moral climate within the ruling class in this country is not that different from the moral climate within the ruling class of Hitler's Germany."
-David Clennon, star of the hit CBS television series "The Agency"
Um… it’s a little different…
"I'm not comparing Bush to Adolf Hitler - because George Bush, for one thing, is not as smart as Adolf Hitler. And secondly George Bush has much more power than Adolf Hitler ever had."
-same idiot as above
"I don't know if a country where the people are so ignorant of reality and of history, if you can call that a free world."
-Jane Fonda
And you would know about ignorant.
"When Communist U.S.S.R. was a superpower, the world was better off. The right-wing media is trying to marginalize the peace movement."
-Janeane Garofalo
Seriously Janeane, go take a spa day, relax a little, you’re a bit uptight.
"America has never paid any attention to other people, so it's absurd for Bush to say that it's all in the best interests of the Iraqi people."
-Richard Gere
Oh really Rich, tell that to the thousands of people that America has “paid” attention to over the years.
"Yes, (Bush is a) racist. We all knew that but the world is only finding it out now. As Texas's governor, Bush led a penitentiary system that executed more people than all the other U.S. states together. And most of the people who died from (the) death penalty were Afro-Americans or Hispanics. (Bush) promoted a Conservative program, designed to eliminate everything Americans had accomplished so far in matters of race and equality."
-Danny Glover
Danny, comments like these are really starting to make me not like you…and I’ve always liked you. You were great in the Lethal Weapon movies!
"I think George Bush is such an embarrassment to America in the way that he doesn't take the rest of the world into consideration.
-Gwenyth Paltrow
How much consideration did you have for your daughter when you named her "Apple?"
"Here in France I feel at home."
-Madonna
Here in America, I’m glad you feel at home in France too.
"I think war is based in greed and there are huge karmic retributions that will follow. I think war is never the answer to solving any problems. The best way to solve problems is to not have enemies."
-Sheryl Crow
Huh????
"I don't believe war is a way to solve problems. I think it's wrong. I don't have respect for the people that made the decisions to go on with war. I don't have that much respect for Bush. He's about war, I'm not about war - a lot of people aren't about war."
-Avril Lavigne
Like really Avirl, that’s like totally profound, like totally you know, totally.

1 Comments:
check this out
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/smarter.asp
dana's Dad
By
Anonymous, at 7:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home